Plan to Join Us!
Central Illinois Customer Service Association Events in Springfield, Illinois
- Thu, Mar 21Route 66 Motorheads Bar & GrillMar 21, 2024, 3:30 PM – 11:00 PMRoute 66 Motorheads Bar & Grill, 600 Toronto Rd, Springfield, IL 62711, USAJoin CILCSA to kick off March Madness the right way... on the 24' Jumbotron @ Route 66 Motorheads Bar & Grill! Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the Non-Profit, Illinois Elks Children's Care Corporation.
- Thursday, June 20Pease's at BUNN GourmetThursday, June 20Pease's at BUNN Gourmet, 2941 Plaza Dr, Springfield, IL 62704, USAOur annual Summer Coffee Social hosted by Pease's at Bunn Gourmet is always a nice way to kickoff the morning! We will also be celebrating 9 amazing years of CILCSA.
- September / OctoberRoute 66 Drive-In @ Knight's Action ParkSeptember / OctoberRoute 66 Drive-In @ Knight's Action Park, 1700 Knights Recreation Dr, Springfield, IL 62711, USAThe CILCSA tailgate party is always a great time! Bring your food, drinks, friends and family to enjoy the football game on the BIG screen!
- October 2024Location is TBDOctober 2024Location is TBDKickoff National Service Week with us as we bring in a National Keynote Speaker. More details to come!
- November 2024Location is TBDNovember 2024Location is TBDOur annual end of year event is always a great time to hear from local people, socialize and gather toys for the Toys for Tots! Stay tuned for more details as we get closer.
“Every contact we have with a customer influences whether or not they’ll come back. We have to be great every time or we’ll lose them.”
— Kevin Stirtz
What Our Members are Saying
I am always looking for ways to elevate the hospitality and guest experience my team provides. CILCSA helps me do just that.
Engrained Brewing Co.
Habitat for Humanity of Sangamon County has been a member of the Customer Service Association from the beginning. I love attending the functions organized because the speakers are always top notch with a very important message. The networking opportunities through the social events are fun and extremely valuable. I highly recommend every business or organization consider joining this association.
Habitat for Humanity
The Central Illinois Customer Service Association adds value to the community with great content, insight and vast networking opportunities. I enjoy the local touch and love the mission and vision of service. Keep up the good work!
Express Employment Professionals
CILCSA rejuvenates the spirit of customer service and empowers greatness in the culture of its member organizations!
Ace Sign Co.
Subscribe for Event Updates
Stay up-to-date on upcoming networking and educational opportunities.